Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

Single Guy - Thrill seeker


I just broke up with my Girlfriend, which i have been with for the past 10 years. We had a mutual understanding of each others feelings and agreed that we no longer love each other. We care for each other but not the same feeling we had when we were in-love and are now friends and both live separate lives now.Her with a new BF and me single tied to the wonders of life.
I now work as s supervisor for a foreign company near where I live, and have been with them for almost two years now.But before this I worked with other companies to make ends meet. I worked for Euro-med, SCA-Johnson’s, Meralco and also tried my luck in a call center which ended up to be the best field for me.
My life was always about doing things others expect me to do, doing chores and the right moves.
I was almost like a dog that follows what life has in-stored for me. But I wanted to change this monotonous way of living. That’s why I tried many things that I never used to do nor try.
I started going to the gym that I never did in my whole life,gone on trips without knowing where I will end up, eating an array of strange foods and mingling with different people.
This seems to be a normal routine for others me the trill of doing something unexpected is like a drug, that is very addicting.
Although you may say I live a dangerous life, I don’t see it that way. Cause as long as I know God watches over me and I never hurt anyone in my quest for this trill, I know I am doing the right thingAs long as it is humane I will continue and enjoy what makes me happy.
The sad part is that I am a bit worried that I may not meet a girl that fits me and understand why i do these unexpected thing. I am too active right now to sit and talk so i prefer someone that can run along side me.
But I am not rushing going into a relationship, i just enjoy what the next page of my life would be and what will be the next thing that will give me that excitement in life.
Right now I am aiming for tattoo’s and mountain climbing, things I never did when i was young.
Live your life how you want it, and not live it like a scripted one.
Posted in Uncategorized

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones