Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

Single Guy… No more Love

Slowly as the days pass by one at a time, I slowly learn how to get along living alone. Never longing for anyone nor needing company at all times. But rather better off Single and enjoying what I can do in this life. My friends laugh at me whenever I tell them stories of my odd adventures, going to places that I have never been and doing things that I can only dream of doing. And I do them alone,all by my self. Sometimes it’s strange but I find this better than being with someone or with friends and trying to pamper them with attention. You need to be attentive cause they might not enjoy the moment with you.
There came a time in my life that I seemed to be so faithfull and caring that I do things for other people, friends and loved ones that made me look like a Dog, obedient to his master.Which I am sick and tired of doing. I have tried to be nice, too nice just to fit in and be treated the same way as I did to them. But somehow I don’t get the satisfaction out of it,and then one morning I just woke up and found my self tired of fulfilling their every needs and not having mine attended.
I hoped, and had been so patient that things might change to my advantage. Yet up until now there’s no avail. I will never again succom to these feelings again. I will never again give too much attention to anyone. If they want my attention I’ll think about it first and maybe I can give some.
I live my life to how I want it, care for no one but for my self. Give pampering to me and no one else. I have been taken for granted and been taken as someone dispensable. No more of that.
Whether you like me or not it doesn’t matter to me anymore. No longer do I care for what you think of me. Either be it bad or good I just don’t care.
Love? Ha…. I feel the same way
I no longer feel that I need a companion in life. I feel that I do not want to court anyone nor meet up with girls. I had a couple of bad experiences and you may say that those are not enough to make me feel this way. But who are you to tell me how I should live my life and run it. I came up to them with the purest of intention and want nothing more than to be close and know them better. But it didn’t work out the way I thought it would. One of them told me that friendship should not be mixed with Loving, the other had a more absurd reason. But then again I had no right to judge them to what they wanted. Right there and then I saw my self and took pitty on how much I tried to be nice but seemed to be taken for granted. They don’t even know me yet, how will they know me if they don’t even give me a chance to tell them.
All my life I thought that being nice to people would earn me good things. And earn me friends and companion. Now I know that being nice in this world is not the way to go. Cause if you are too nice people are just going to take advantage of you and see you as another opportnity of soaring greater heights, propelling them even more that other can look up to them and see them as a better person.
Right now If a girl likes me I don’t care anymore. I no longer want to pamper them with goodness. I now want the world to be nice to me not the other way around.
I respect and believe in God, I trust him. Although I have a different point of view in life now. I will not do anything that I don’t want others to do on to me. I still carry my virtue but I just have a different view of how to do things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones