Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

Single Guy… Talk

I had a rough week and had lots of things done. And I was suppose to talk about High Maintenance Girls,But I think that this topic can never be described and only put in words. Cause this Topic is something that people continuously debate on causes what we are talking about is something that changes and constantly does. We can never pin point who or what are the ways we can determine if a girls is High Maintenance or Not. Cause if we put it in words things change and those that we write down can easily shift to something else. So I will leave this topic be, and let people discuss them amongst them selves.And feel that I am not the best person to talk about this.
A new thing I would like to talk about is Courting – And I am not just talking about guys liking girls, it’s also girls liking guys, guys liking guys and girls to girls. Kinda odd but is true.
Back when I can remember in my elementary years. When I do have a crush on a girl I always make sure that all occasions are marked, Birthdays, Valentines, X-mas,ETC. I give her gifts as a token of my admiration. I court them with gifts and utmost respect. Back then girls are very simple, they appreciate every little thing you give to them from candies to flowers to things that signify that you care or love them. I am a bit picky with who I fall for and I don’t easily fall for anyone. But when I do it takes me years to get over someone. The first girl I had a crush on last for 3 years next went up to 6 years from elementary crossing over high school before the last girl that I had a crush on became my girlfriend for 10 years. So a total of three girls that really meant something for me. I still care and respect all of them although they now live their own lives and have their own family now.
Right now I do have a crush on someone that Isn’t going well and not going the way I thought things would do. But I respect her for her reasons and do not want to bother her about how I feel for her. She asked me not to divulge any info about it so not to make a fuss about it,and so I did. I don’t want to make a big thing about it cause this was something special for me and don’t want to ruin it. I no longer try to get close with her nor communicate so that the feeling could be sufficed in time. I respect her to the utmost. Maybe one thing that I really offer ones that I care for or fall for is my Respect. Even if it’s a one sided thing I still want them to feel the same willingly not because I pressured them. Love is not rushed and we should be patient and wait, but never expect.
Girls that I fall for are not the best looking ones, And never did I go for looks first. I like girls that are very simple. Not too attracting attention nor are aggressive ones, these are total turn offs for me. I want a girl that I can talk to with sense, have some sense of humor and is someone that is not complicated to be with, like enjoying the simple but most priceless things in this world. I am a sentimental guy and I go for the old way of courting. Bring gifts, visiting the girl in their house and meeting the parents to show respect. And treating her to nice things but would never miss going to church.
But nowadays there have been changes and short cuts to these practices. Some of my friends had past girlfriends and boyfriends that they just met and a day and went on to be couples but these relationships have a high rate of being unstable and has a high tendency of separation. I asked them how they do it, They tell me that they meet with a girl and treat her and sweet talk them, send SMS messages until the wee hours and as soon as you know it, they are now a couple.
Pretty quick… no such thing as meeting the parents nor getting to know each other better stage, just go with it. I’ve also got friends that court the same sex. Gay friends court guys some for fun times some for serious relationships. I admit I’ve been asked but never did I give in. I respect what ever your gender is but I do not want to go into something that contradicts with my views. I am no saint but men are made for women that’s it.
But I am not against them having relationships with the same sex. As long as they are happy I think it’s OK. Just don’t come to me. This is no different with the girls. I guess with this one girl takes on the role of a guy figure someone that can provide the companionship a guy can’t. Sometimes this is OK,cause I’ve seen couples that brings out the best in each other. With a Girl to Girl relationship it mainly starts with friendship then goes on to companionship until they become partners. Giving gifts are essential to these relationship as they give a joy and a deeper meaning to what they have. As with each gift there are meaningful things to remember.
What ever your point in having relationships and how you court them do what makes you happy. But always remember to look after your self so not to get hurt in the process.
I my self is not sure when I will court a girl again. I feel that I am not ready and is now happy with being single. I have nothing to worry but my self. And I know that God plans great things for each one of us and I leave it up to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones