Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

Single Guy with theTeam


Another week has passed and another begins, Last week was hectic and full of odd happenings.But work was fine busy as ever, but i had a great time with my team ( although everyone didn’t come ). We ate Bulalo ( Beef Soup ) at Tagaytay. And it was also a way of saying farewell to an agent of mine for her last day with the team. It was all good, It was a Saturday event after work. We had our bellies full of the food that we ordered and ate. We had two big bowls of the Beef Soup, Kaldereta,Letchon Paksiw and Mango salad. It was awesome and very good to have your team for once eat together and talk share ideas and laugh.After eating we headed out to a nearby coffee shop and i treated them to anything they liked to have after a heavy meal. And also to have a bit more time to talk. Although it was short lived it was so memorable and it gave me an idea of everyone on the team and know how they are doing.We talked about many things also in and out of work . I wanted them to relax for a while and get out of the office for once.
I thank all that came, Lelay , Sheena, Janeth,Jane, Julius who rarely joins on these kinds of events and Racel who bid us farewell. I wish Racel good luck on her future endeavors. And Kuya Cris that dropped us off at Tagaytay.
Although a Racel is leaving I had the opportunity to hire two more new agents to fill the spots that I need to handle the workload. I just hope that all turns well with these two new additions.
My team is mainly composed of girls which I treat like my sisters and the guys as my brothers. I respect and try to understand their ideas. I want to take care of them and that they give the respect back not only to me but to everyone on the team and have a good working relationship . I would be nothing without them and things will definitely fall out of place with them not happy with what they do. I also found out many things about my self in the process, that i can only do so much but not everything. I trust these guys with every bit of my self. I will do everything i can to get this team going.
Other Team Leaders would tell me to take advantage of what I have and use my post to get girls. But I do not feel that way I am more concerned of what their performance would be rather than how they treat me,as long as they know I can trust them to perform their duties and respect me I will have no problems with them. And besides i never tried to take advantage of my post just to get laid.
I am happy with work but there are pressures in life that sometimes affects us but these things are just obstacles that we need to go through to make us stronger.
I love to talk and listen to people and that’s how I get through my team. And maybe that would be the most important thing I will look for in a girl in the future. The ability to put up a good conversation and is willing to listen.
Now I am still searching for peace of mind and a new way to give me the excitement and looking forward for the next adventure. Still thinking about having a tatoo, many disagree but it’s something worth to try as a mark of change. Being a changed man… being changed in a lot of ways. Mainly for the good.
I was thinking of going to Vigan but someone in the Family died and needed financial help so I opted to give to the grief rather than to enjoy. Besides Family comes first. Vigan can wait.
Right now there is someone I admire but I feel that we are really not meant. I am just happy to see her each day that goes. Seems like she is the first I have in my mind but I can never fall. We are totally different in a lot of ways.
But again who knows what the future would bring, for someone to inspire me to do better is good, Having a crush is not bad.
My life is still incomplete but I can say that I am happy. Content on whatever comes my way and never rush things. And always thank God for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones