Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 14, 2009

Worked hard for others... and forgot about my needs.


Tired of working... I need some rest. I work 5 days a week but seems like I've been working 24/7 every week without rest days.
Been typing a lot of things and things I write with the use of my laptop doesn't seem to mean anything to me anymore. When I come in and swipe my ID to start my day I feel the stress already. And as I walk towards the my desk things that I will be doing run through my mind that seem to be a big burden and I can hear my self asking when will this stop.

The feeling of being restless at times does take it's toll on me and the aches and bruises of working shows even to the simplest of things. I guess I am really tired and need a break. Yet why do I still work with these things maybe because I carry the responsibility that no one wants to have, and if I let go things fall apart and dreams may shatter.

Maybe I am tired, and my body,mind, soul and heart is aching for some rest. It had been quite sometime now from the last time I gave my self the much deserved rest, the much needed attention and the all important love that revives all senses. I admit that being single has it's ups' and downs' but got through it and made it this far. But time knows how to take things away from you without you knowing it. And maybe I lost time,lots of it.

But when you say you want to give relief to the emotional aches, where do we start? When is the right time and when can you say that after all you have done working and performing your duties there is still something that is meant for you and that time is not yet over for someone like me.

I am growing no younger, and marks of age is catching up. Funny as it may seem but gray hair are now showing and who knows I might loose hair when I turn 30... What else is there in stored for someone like me? I know that my only fault is to neglect my own needs, and work on more for others.

Where do I start? How do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones