Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Asking what again?


It's now been a year since I parted ways with my ex-gf, and up until now I remain single. If you ask me if I had regrets... no, none at all. I felt it was the best and seems to be the right choice we have done. As I have said before we remain friends which I believe is the correct thing to do since it was no joke when we talk about a ten year relationship, we both don't want those memories to go to waste and should remain treasures of the past.

Moving on she had a few new boyfriends, I on the other hand remain single but admit to have had some crushes and even fell for someone only to realize that I am better off single.

If you ask me have I moved on with my past... I would say yes. I am happy right now with how I am doing. There are moments of wanting someone by your side, but is easily replaced with the numerous work and activities I do to cut time. Emotionaly I am very much ok. I can even talk about it with other people.

I believe in God and as my shout out in my Friendster account would say " I leave everything to him " and so I do. I try to enjoy every moment of my life, either it be happy times or times off distress...


How would I describe my self.... you ask?


We what I would first tell you is I am just an average person. Loves to work a lot, too much some may say. Quiet type, the one that loves to listen to people that talk with sense in their word. I love talking to people and listening to them. I find it as the most enjoyable thing in life. Talking is a way of expression with mere words, that show so much emotion, ideas, and lots of knowledge spoken with voices that seduces the ear.


I love to listen to Music as well. Music that have wonderful lyrics and melodies. An artist's way to telling the listener how he feels and share the moment with them. I love Music it is the only thing that picks me up and soothes my aching mind and soul. Dry's my tears from sadness and comforts me when troubled.


I love to cook, love watching dvd and learn from things given to me. If you try to stay still for a moment you will see that there are so many things you are missing in life. Simple pleasures that pass by that you never had the chance to cherish that easily go wasted.


Love to sleep... when on weekend I try to sleep 24 hours or more if I can, cause when I work there sometimes is no time for sleep. I call the long sleep a time for me to " Hibernate".

To stop doing anything and start thinking about me, which I do so little before.


A new thing I like to do is to write about how I feel and it is a wonderful way of expressing how my life is right now. I can let others know how I am, If I am troubled, sick, sad, cried, mad or even be in-love. This is a great thing and something I wanted to do for some time now but never had the tools nor the will to do, until now. Thanks to technology and people that introduced me to writting. I know I am not good at it,heck I might have a lot of misspelled word and my writting might be offensive or merely have no sense at all. But for me it still special.


The last thing is to smile... I do not smile a lot in my younger years. Cause I don't see anything to smile about, nor to laugh out to. But then I learned that smiles give you a sense of joy in your heart, relieves the aches and pains and replaces them with a very uplifting feeling that I can't put into word. Yes Smiles and Laughted, two things that I will never stop doing.

Even in times of trouble try to smile or laugh at your problems and you will see that your problem isn't that big of a deal.


I guess people really sometime misunderstand how I am, maybe my personality offends them or in some ways might be totally awkward for certain situation. I apologize if I make you feel that way, but please understand that I never meant any harm to anyone this is how I live my life and want nothing more than friends on earth.



********************************

Single - Life


I feel there is no girl can understand how I do things, She might have a lot of trouble understanding me and hard time to cope up. The relationship will just go to waste....


One of my agents asked me how old I am, and asked me if I ever think of getting married.


I answered , No.


And followed up that question with, don't you want to be able to cope with your kids while your still young, and maybe you are looking for good looking gals to court.


I think having children of my own is a great addition, but I can't do it out of marriage or love. And on the side of courting good looking girls.... hmmm, I don't think so. I never courted a girl that looked like a model, nor popular. I don't look at a girl skin deep, but rather look deeper into her personality. So Looks doesn't matter... ever.


Life is still a mystery and only God knows how things will unfold.


1 comment:

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones