Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Single life


What if a friend fell for you? Would you entertain the situation? What would you do?


I had a ( girl )friend that I constantly talk to about a lot of things. I love talking to people and get along people that have sense in what they say. I enjoy every minute of the conversation and learn from their ideals and ways. Share laughs and smiles, and just get along with the ticking of the clock.


But one day It came to a point that she was getting too used to me and the times we spent. And I felt the oddness of her ways. As I tried to shoved away the odd ideas her acts became more loud to what she wanted. Thus in me I know I can never commit. I see her as a friend and nothing more, yes we get along but not as lovers. If I am a friend to you I will still be and forever be a friend... nothing more.

I wanted to spill the beans and ask her what is happening to her. She confessed that she fell for me... At that point I do not know what to do. Torn by the idea of ruining the friendship and breaking her heart. Thus I must make the decision, I told her that we can only be friends and I feel nothing for her. I did this to strike pain to her now at the early stage and not prolong the ache and make it harder for her. But at the same time I assured her that I will be a friend no matter what.


Isn't it awkward if you come to a point where you feel you can ruin the things that you treasure and find happiness in. And in the process also break someone's heart.

What if you come to the situation that I have been into ?

Will you do the same or what?


If I haven't done what I did, I would cause her even greater pain that what she would feel down the road. And make a point that I am not a man for her.


I do not fall easily to anyone, even if the girl really looks so beautiful that others die to be at her side. I fall for a girl that stands out in a crowd but doesn't ask for attention. I look for a girl that hides behind simplicity but is a Diamond in the ruff. A thing that excludes her from the rest of the crowd is what I am after. I do not look at the physical but would rather look at her inner being. True beauty lies within.


To my friends, I am true and will be there for you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones