Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good things about Love

" Love is Blind " ( How i wish it wasn't, cause if it wasn't Love could have noticed me )
" Love is a many splendid thing " ( is this a song ??? )
" Love Conquers All " ( Does it? which country had it conquered ? Maybe we should use the raw power of it to make bombs )
" Love is unpredictable " ( Yeah,right... ! Tell me about it... )
" Love is Sweet " ( My Dentist told me to stay away from Sweets and besides I'm Diabetic )
" Love never Dies " ( Really??? I don't believe it... )
" Love is Nothing " ( Isn't this a message from one Shoe Brand ??? )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones