Custom Search
Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 25, 2009

No such thing as Fairy tales...

I guess in this real world we live in, there really isn't a Girl worth being called a Man's Princess. There isn't a love story that would lead a guy and gal together and would live happily ever after.
I gave up long ago for dreams of one day meeting my Princess, and me as her Prince.
The elegant and meaningful ways and gestures, expressing true and undying love will forever more just be a illution to many and will never materialize.
In love I know that we can never be sure of what we may have and is constantly a gamble for our feelings. Emotion gets the best of us and clouds our ability to decide.
People play games and never bother for anything but fun, and Love is left only as a word used to bait people in despair and ones that are lonely.
I have a feeling that fairytales and love stories are for fools that long for imposible and unrealistic things that they want to happen to them.

I no longer believe in dreams... and live my life day by day with god as a guide, respect as a tool and undestanding as a weapon.

1 comment:

  1. "I guess in this real world we live in, there really isn't a Girl worth being called a Man's Princess. ""--..AND VISE VERSA.,OR MAYBE IT VARIES ON WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, SOME ENDURED PAIN SO MUCH THAT THEY'VE THOUGHT OF LOVE ON A DIFFERENT WAY and SOME SUCCEEDED!

    "In love I know that we can never be sure of what we may have and is constantly a gamble for our feelings. Emotion gets the best of us and clouds our ability to decide."--LOVE REALLY CHANGE A CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL..SOMETIMES ITs SELFISHNESS..ITS A DECISION AND SOMEONE SHOULD BE AWARE OF THAT.

    yet,i am still having my own fantasy world and i still believe in Dreams,whatever it would be.That keeps me going..a motivation in some way.

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk about it...

Akala

Ryan said

"Akala ko walang alam Yun Pala matalino talaga,tahimik lang dahil nagiisip mabuti."

Lahat tayo maraming maling akala sa buhay, maliit man o malaki. Kung gusto mo i-tama ang mga maling akala, mag log-on ka sa AkalaMo.com

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones